ELC Request FORM for Financial Assistance
Empower Lacrosse Club will offer Financial Assistance to girls lacrosse players and coaches from New Hampshire and Vermont for girls lacrosse events in the Upper Valley.
The Organizations that run these Events are listed under the ORGANIZATIONS tab.
In order to receive an Empower Financial Assistance Grant…
- Please print the ELC Request Form for Financial Assistance (click above), complete this form and email it to Reese Brown at [email protected] as soon as possible.
- A Financial Assistance Committee, approved by the ELC Board of Directors and charged with making final decisions, will review all applications and choose student-athletes and coaches for financial assistance based on the criteria below.
- The ELC Financial Assistance Committee will use several criteria when awarding financial assistance to girls lacrosse players, grades 3-12,and girls lacrosse coaches from New Hampshire and Vermont.
- Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Show a sustained commitment to lacrosse
- Demonstrate financial need (with the exception of coaches)
- Be a NH or VT student-athlete/coach participating in events Empower has targeted for ELC Financial Assistance Grants
- The goal is to offer partial assistance for a variety of events. The Chair of this committee will communicate the decisions to applicants via e-mail as soon as possible after decisions are made.
- Financial Assistance will be awarded based on the number of applicants and available funds.