ELC Request FORM for Financial Assistance
- Please print the ELC Request Form for Financial Assistance (click above), complete this form and e-mail it to Reese Brown at email@example.com as soon as possible.
- A Financial Assistance Committee, approved by the ELC Board of Directors and charged with making final decisions, will review all applications and choose athletes and coaches for financial assistance based on the criteria below. Only this committee will review the applications. The goal is to offer assistance for a variety of events. The Chair of this committee will communicate the decisions to applicants via e-mail as soon as possible after decisions are made.
- The ELC Financial Assistance Committee will use several criteria when awarding financial assistance to girls lacrosse players (grades 4-12), and girls lacrosse coaches. Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Show a sustained commitment to lacrosse
- Demonstrate financial need (with the exception of coaches)
- Be a local athlete/coach participating in events Empower has targeted for ELC Financial Assistance Grants
- Submit ELC Financial Assistance Request Form 1 week prior to the due date for that event. Late forms will be considered based on available funds.
- Financial Assistance will be awarded based on the number of applicants and available funds.