Please register by Monday, June 19, at noon!
A FEW HIGHLIGHTS ABOUT THE CAMP:
- Sarah Martin, former Dartmouth Associate Coach for 12 years, will be our Head Coach.
- Cindy Pierce, comedian and social educator, will be our “Amplify the Healthy Voices” speaker. Topics: finding your healthy crew, honing your moral compass, and so much more.
- It’s a Women’s Lacrosse World Cup year, so there will be lots of fun World Cup build-up!
- Sarah will be supported by the following college players: Charlotte Whale, current Dartmouth goalie; Lindsay Furmer, current Dartmouth defender, and Rachel Boghosian, current St. Lawrence attacker and former HHS stand-out.
- June 29-30
- Sachem Field
- 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- Rising 3rd – 8th graders
- Pair our camp with Got Game Lacrosse Camp at Dartmouth (June 28)