Character and Leadership Grants
The Empower Board of Directors is still developing our Character and Leadership Grant process.
Empower’s goal will be to provide grants for Upper Valley girls lacrosse teams to bring in speakers that amplify “healthy voices” with a focus on development of character, leadership skills, team building, and the whole-player. Previously, Empower has successfully used several local speakers that include:
- Brooklyn Raney http://www.brooklynraney.com/
- Cindy Pierce: https://cindy-pierce.com/
- Nancy Turkington
- Rebecca Nash, DPT. Woodstock, VT.
Guest Coaching Grants
The Empower Board of Directors is still developing our Guest Coaching Grant process.
In the future, our goal will be to offer grants to Upper Valley teams to bring in coaches with college coaching or playing experience (or specialized expertise in a certain area) for one or two practice sessions. In the past, Empower has successfully brought in several coaches including the following:
- Amy Patton https://amypattoninc.com/
- Whitaker Willocks https://echolacrosse.com/
- Dartmouth Women’s Lacrosse Coaching Staff