The following is a list of Events Empower will target for its Financial Assistance Grants. It is our goal not only to support players and coaches, but also to support local lacrosse organizations who are offering outstanding opportunities for our girls lacrosse players.
ECHO LACROSSE CLUB
- Fall Ball and Fall Tournaments – please visit echolacrosse.com for details. Start date: Sunday, September 9th. 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM at KUA. $250 for practices. $110 per tournament (Sept. 30 and Oct. 28).
- Winter Ball – please visit echolacrosse.com for details. Start date: Sunday, January 20, 2019. 10:00 AM – 12:00 AM at KUA. $225 (7 sessions) if register by December 20, 2018.
AMY PATTON, INC
- Thursdays, 5:15-6:15 pm, for Girls 4th grade & up and Adults. September 6th – October 11th at Huntley Meadows in Norwich, VT. $50 for Norwich Residents / $55 Non-Res.
- Offered by Women’s Pro League Lacrosse Coach, Amy Patton (Amypattoninc@gmail.com) & Hanover High Assistant Lacrosse Coach, Christine Anneberg. Stick work, shooting, dodging, defense & draws.
- Please go to the Norwich Recreation Site (http://norwichvtus.siplay.com/site/)
- and scroll down to FALL EVENTS.
GOT GAME LACROSSE CAMPS AT DARTMOUTH COLLEGE
- Fall Ballers Clinic: Sunday, October 7th. 12pm – 5pm. $150.00.
- Positional instruction, offensive & defensive IQ drills, and full field scrimmages. The Dartmouth coaching staff will run this clinic and the current players will be counselors.