- LATE REGISTRATION COST INCREASE: Registration at $225 ends on Friday, Sept. 11! Late registration begins on Saturday, Sept. 12, and is $275. Tournament fees are extra. Registration link here.
- GOALIES FREE: Empower Lacrosse has a new policy to invite current and prospective goalies to register for free. We are hoping that we can help grow interest in this position. We also have hired a goalie coach for the fall practice sessions. If anyone is interested in trying it out, but does not want to make the equipment commitment, please let us know, we can help.
- TOURNAMENT REGISTRATION DEADLINE: Tournament sign up deadline is Sunday, September 20, for both tournaments. More info may be found here.
- SCHEDULE: Following is a link to the Fall Schedule. This will be updated and is a reference point for parents and athletes that are interested. Link here.
- COACHES: Sarah Martin, Whit Hagerman, Rachel Gallimore and Marianne Bocock Doyle. Whit and Rachel are new to Empower. Whit is a former member of the University of Virginia women’s lacrosse team, playing for the Cavaliers from 2005 to 2010 and serving as captain her senior year. She has recently coached the women’s lacrosse teams at Dartmouth and Hanover High School. Rachel recently graduated from Tufts where she played goalie for four years. Rachel’s Tuft’s squad reached the third round of the NCAA tournament this year. We are thrilled to welcome Rachel and Whit to Empower! Rachel Maliniak and Moe Garmon will also strengthen our ranks as their schedule allows.
Please let us know if you have any questions.