OVERVIEW OF THE FALL: There are five practices and two 7v7 tournaments. Like last year, players will register for the 5 practices separately from the two tournaments. The tournament registrations will open in early September, as only recently has UNH finalized their date.
EMPOWER will practice on the following Sundays, from 3:00-5:00 PM. On Sept. 24, we will end at 5:30 because of our “Amplify the Healthy Voices” Speaker, Cindy Pierce.
- Sept. 10
- Sept. 17 Guest Coach: Stick Skills with Amy Patton, former Dartmouth Head Coach and current Director of Amy Patton.Inc, home of clinics and lacrosse/sports college counseling. Optional Team Dinner at Ramuntos in Hanover after practice.
- Sept. 24 “Amplify the Healthy Voices” Speaker: Cindy Pierce, author, social educator and comic story teller. Practice will be from 3:00-5:30 PM, 30 minutes longer than usual.
- Oct. 1
- No practice Columbus Day weekend.
- Oct. 15 Optional Team Dinner at Ramuntos in Hanover after practice.
- Nov. 5, Rain Date
LOCATION: Hanover High School Upper grass field. 41 Lebanon Street in Hanover, NH.
COST FOR THE 5 PRACTICES: $170 through August 31. $200 September 1 and after.
- 3RD-4TH (with 8 or more players)
- HIGH SCHOOL
REGISTRATION FOR THE 5 PRACTICES: Please click the red registration banner above, which will take you to our League Athletics site to register. Once there, click REGISTER NOW on the right of the screen.
FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE WITH THE PRACTICE FEES IS AVAILABLE.
TOURNAMENT DATES: You will register for these separately, but the dates are as follows:
- 22 UNH 7v7 Tournament. No Practice in Hanover.
- 29 Fall Fling in Portsmouth, NH. No practice in Hanover.